- Teachers, family heads and chaperones are responsible for ensuring the group’s appropriate behavior throughout the entire visit.
- Children and youth must be accompanied by an adult at all times. We recommend you break into small groups, with one adult per every five to seven children/youth.
- Please have your young ones stay on the paths at all times. This is true in the greenhouse and while visiting our outdoor garden.
- Please stagger your visits to the restrooms to avoid overcrowding. There is access to a portable toilet during garden hours.
- Groups are not permitted to eat in the greenhouse.
- Storage space for lunches is not available.
- Your group is welcome to eat in our outdoor garden space. If eating in these spaces, please bring trash bags to “pack-out” your waste. Email confirmation is required if you are planning to have lunch during your visit.
Getting to the Garden / Transportation
LOADING and UNLOADING must occur at the front entrance of the greenhouse at sidewalk. Buses and large vehicles are prohibited from use of driveway with underpass under all circumstances.
FACCES is at COTA Plus On-demand transportation Southside stop.
Cota Bus Stop ID: 4659 Line 4 Koebel & Lockbourne Rd 43207.
Park on the North side of Starting Point Family Center. Use the FACCES Parking lot.
Hours and Admission
The Garden is open from 10 a.m. – 11:30 am. Admission is FREE..