- Teachers, family heads and chaperones are responsible for ensuring the group’s appropriate behavior throughout the entire visit.
- Children and youth must be accompanied by an adult at all times. We recommend you break into small groups, with one adult per every five to seven children/youth.
- Please have your young ones stay on the paths at all times. This is true in the greenhouse and while visiting our outdoor garden.
- Please stagger your visits to the restrooms to avoid overcrowding. There is access to a portable toilet during garden hours.
- Groups are not permitted to eat in the greenhouse.
- Storage space for lunches is not available.
- Your group is welcome to eat in our outdoor garden space. If eating in these spaces, please bring trash bags to “pack-out” your waste. Email confirmation is required if you are planning to have lunch during your visit.